HEIGHT: Adult Pro Kart drivers must be at least 55” tall and Rookie Kart drivers must be at least 48″ tall. Adult Pro Karts can generally accommodate drivers up to 80″ tall. Kid Karts require drivers to be at least 40” tall.
WEIGHT: Adult Pro Karts have a weight capacity of 300 pounds. Rookie Karts have a weight capacity of approximately 160 pounds. Kid Karts have a weight capacity of approximately 75 pounds. However, all racers must also be able to fit comfortably in the kart seat with the safety harness attached.
- All requests must be made by an individual or parent of individual who has raced with us before. Please provide name of individual.
- All requests must be received in letter form via US Mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope should be provided for us to mail donation back to you.
- All requests must be received no later than 6 weeks prior to your event.
- All letters received must include a 501(c)(3) tax certificate if applicable.
- Letters should include when your event is occurring, when you need our services and how you’d like to receive them.
- Bluegrass Indoor Karting reserves the right to refuse donations for any event at our discretion.